Vitroman Cistanches is made of Chinese traditional medicine – Cistanches, Horny Goat Weed, Oyster, and Peruvian Maca. It helps to reinforce the vital function of the kidney, especially the sexual organs.
In traditional Chinese treatment, Cistanches is one of the more popular and potent Yang tonic herbs known to treat erectile dysfunction (impotent) and premature ejaculations. It is widely reported that men who took Cistanches to experience notable increases in their sexual prowess. They boost the production of hormones and neurotransmitters thus boosting libido in men.
The herb is also also known as Rou Cong Rong in traditional Chinese medicine. Its’ dried fleshy stem has been generally used as a tonic in China and Japan for over a thousand years. Apart from treating erectile problems, it is also used in the treatment of soreness and pain of the lumbar and knees.
More benefits of Cistanche:
- It tonifies the kidneys, nourishes blood, adjusts the circulatory system and meridians, moistens the intestines.
- Relieve constipation by adding moisture to the intestines, which helps to improve bowel function.
- Contains lots of powerful antioxidants and protects cells damaging.
- Anti-fatigue, thus support vigor and vitality
FOR ADULT MEN.
- Tonify the kidneys
- Strengthen yang
- Sexual stimulant
- Prevent premature ejaculation
- Known as treatment of impotence
- Nourishes the five viscera
- Increases the blood circulation
- Strengthen sexual function
Ingredients: Cistanches, Maca
Packing Size: 80 capsules.
How to use: Take twice daily, 2 – 3 capsules each time.
*your results may vary.