What is Maca?
Maca is a root plant that grows in central Peru in the high plateau of the Andes mountain. It has been cultivated as a vegetable crop in Peru for at least 3000 years. Its root is used to make medicine.
Maca is also known as Peruvian ginseng (despite the fact that it is not a member of the ginseng family) because it is used by the Incas as a folk remedy or Incan superfood to increase endurance, energy, and sexual function for thousands of years.
What is in it?
Maca has incredible nutritional power. It contains a rich source of vitamins, protein, amino acids, and especially minerals such as iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, and iodine. It exceeds both potatoes and carrots in the value of the mineral.
Is it safe for long-term use?
Long-term intake enhances energy and boosts stamina, improving sexual performance, and fertility.
Try something new in your life
Vitroman Maca is one of the life-changing supplements. Its ingredient is a Maca blend with traditional herbal formula. If you’re still new to Vitroman Maca, try it now then notice the change in your awareness and energy level. You will experience the real effect.
Who should use Vitroman Maca?
The people who suffer from health problems below are recommended to use:
- Chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Tired blood (anemia).
- Infertility (Maca can increase semen volume, sperm count, and sperm motility).
- Symptoms of menopause sexual dysfunction in women.
- Sexual dysfunction in man.
- Anxiety and depression in postmenopausal women.
- Support andropause & immune system.
- Support good mood & increase metabolism.
- Treat weak blood, relieve stress, enhance memory.
- Boost athletic performance.
How to use:
Consume 1 capsule in the morning and at night, 1/2 hour before meal or bed. Adjust dosage if necessary. Do not exceed 4 capsules daily.